Here's her picture from the hospital. She's changed a lot already and isn't as swollen:
And here are a few of her at home - 1 week old:
She is doing this really cute smile thing when she drifts into sleep - it's totally involuntary but that's okay - it's so cute to see! Her jaundice is just about gone and we've had a few visits from family. As we get a bit more comfortable, we'll be having more visits I'm sure.
Oh, and by the way, we're happy to announce that the winner of the baby shower guessing game is Lisa B! It was a close call between Lisa and Kelly- both guessed a girl on May 26th (the closest guess) but Lisa was closer with her weight guess of 8lb 8 oz than Kelly's 7lb 10 oz. She'll be soon receiving her Chili's gift certificates!!
8 comments:
She's beautiful Beth! Evelyn does the same thing with the smiling. I love it, even though I know its involuntary. Just too cute!
She is beautiful!! I am so happy to hear that things are getting better with the jaundice. You guys have been in my thoughts a lot! Hugs!
I can't wait to see her! I see both you and Dave in that sweetie pie face:)
She's so cute Beth! I'm glad the jaundice is better and hope you are getting some rest! Thanks for the pictures too!
Beautiful baby Beth. Glad you're all doing well.
Corinne is beautiful. I hope you'll consider letting me visit once you're more settled. I'd love to invite myself over. :)
There's the cute girl! Aunt Molly & Uncle Mikey loved the card that she sent to us. :)
Congrats Lisa on your big win!
Molly
She is gorgeous! Look at that head of hair!
I'm so happy for you, Beth. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment