As you may have guessed from the lack of updates (or maybe you just thought it was because we're sleep deprived and busy - which is true too)... Corinne was admitted to Children's Hospital for jaundice. She was also found to be very dehydrated. It's been a crazy 2 days and we've been pushed to our limit mentally and physically.
The important news is that our little girl is home now and better and we're looking forward to finally getting to bond and have quality time together.
Someone wants lunch so I best get going. Will update more soon - thanks for all the love & support!
6 comments:
Hi B! SOOO glad you guys are all home now. You can now enjoy being home with the fam (including Zoe). :) Just in time for a wonderfully sunny weekend. YAY!!!!!
Talk to you soon. Love-
Meeps
Hang in there Beth. There will always be things to worry and stress about, but it does get easier. Glad you're all home now.
I'm glad to hear Corinne is home, and I hope you and Dave just get to hang out at home and enjoy being a family.
oh, dear. i hadn't heard this! i am so sorry that it's so hard right now. i know that she's on her way to being the healthiest, happiest little girl on the planet, though :) and you, the healthiest, happiest mama! smoochies to all of you.
*hugs*
So happy you're back home. Now go get some rest and give your little girl lots of hugs.
Beth, I'm sure you and Dave are exhausted!! I hope you all find your way into a "normal" sleep deprived routine.
~jen
Post a Comment