Today was Corinne's 2 month check-up, and our sweet girl is growing like a weed (except much cuter!) The doctor is really happy with how she's doing. Have I said how much I love our pediatrician? She is down to earth, takes a ton of time to answer questions, and is great with Cori. But today I was honest about how Cori seems to prefer sleeping on her tummy, and she didn't make me feel bad at all. She listened and gave me some tips and said that while she can't endorse sleeping on baby's tummy, sometimes parents know best and you have to do what you have to do.
Corinne's stats:
- weight = 13lbs (100th percentile!)
- height = 23.5 inches (85th percentile)
- head circumference = 40.3 cm (75th percentile)
- received an oral vaccine and 2 shots of vaccine (we opted to split them up)
Corinne did great! She cried when she got the shots but recovered quickly thanks to her favorite pink pacifier. She's been actually less fussy than usual (go figure) and is just sleeping and eating.
Time is ticking until I return to work (August 13th) and summer seems to have flown past. Fall will be here before you know it; I know Dave is looking forward to taking his little girl to her first Big Knob Fair!
3 comments:
Hi Beth! Cori sounds like she's doing great. Sounds an awful like little Nolan too. He's a tummy sleeper when I let him and was 12.8, 23.5 inches too! I'm already back to work part, part time, it's a lot harder the 1st day than you can even be prepared for. Just know the 2nd day is better.
THat's awesome. I'm glad Cori is growing so well and that she (and you!) survived the shots. That's wonderful. See you soon!
Love that dress! I'm glad that Cori is doing so well.
Post a Comment