Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look-a-like

When Corinne was born, she clearly looked like me. Now she seems to be looking like her dad. I guess it's good to know that they didn't mess up in the IVF lab!



But seriously, there are times I look at her and clearly see myself. (And I mean in physical traits- we'll save the discussion of who gave her the stubborn streak for another day.) Other times I clearly see Dave in her.



It prompted me to go back and look at our own baby pictures. The result? Dave and I kind of look like each other! Very scary indeed.

So here are some baby pictures of us - you decide for yourself. There's a new poll to the left, and as always, the comments section!



Baby Beth
(The B&W picture is actually my mother as a baby, but I look just like her!)






































Baby Dave:
(look at that chub in the tub!)

7 comments:

LisaBe said...

i don't know why i can never see your photos :( just red squares. pretty red, but not as pretty as you and your family!

Ben and Cori Momma said...

Lisa- the photos are web-linked to Snapfish photos. Maybe that is why?

Unknown said...

Cori definitely looks more like Dave to me now, but looking at your baby pictures she looks just like you! I guess she just looks like herself which is a nice blend:) When I view your site by clicking through Google Reader I often get the red squares, too.

Samantha said...

I can see both of you in Cori!

Amanda said...

lisa, i got the red boxes too (through FireFox) then tried IE and it worked.

Beth, love all of the baby pictures!

SIS Student Services said...

I definitely see Dave in her little face, but you in her smile. Make sense? I actually look exactly like both of my parents, depending on who I'm standing near.

The pic of baby Beth in the chair is PRECIOUS. THe pic of baby Dave in the bucket is HILARIOUS.

Donna said...

Lisa, I get red boxes too but I hit refresh and the pictures pop in for me.