Sunday, August 03, 2008

Party Girl

Cori attended her first birthday party yesterday - the theme was princesses, so Cori dressed up like a little princess too. Note the sparkly pink slippers!

Unfortunately our princess wasn't feeling well all day so we left long before the clock struck midnight. Our poor girl may have a touch of a tummy bug since she's been extra fussy and spitting up a ton frequently. We're resting at home today so she can catch up on some sleep.





On a personal note, I got my hair cut and colored a few days ago and am really happy with it (except if you're like me, you can never make it look as nice as the stylist does! ) Here I am with Kadence the birthday girl.


This is my last week at home with Corinne and daycare looms in the future. I think it may be harder on me than on her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think there will be many more princess dresses and sparkly pink shoes in your future! Some snazzy looking ladies, that's for sure!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I'm sorry that Cori was not feeling better, and I hope she's better now. I love the princess dress and shoes. And I'm sure your hair looks lovely. You always look nice when I see you.

Sara M said...

What a pretty dress and a beautiful little girl! :)

I hope Cori is feeling better by now.

Valerie said...

You look great, Beth! And Cori is too cute in her princess dress.

Trust me - the daycare thing is definitely harder on mom than it is on baby. You'll get through it one minute at a time. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pea. I love her shoes. :)