Monday, August 11, 2008

Some pictures


Thought I'd post some recent pictures of Corinne. We took her to meet her daycare lady (Miss Donna) this morning and Cori was all smiles and coos. Then she fell asleep in Miss Donna's arms. We're doing a trial run one afternoon this week which is probably a good idea.

Cori is growing out of so many clothes! We have pulled all her 0-3 months and some of her 3-6 months (depending on how they run). We have 2 bins full of of her clothes in the basement. Sometimes the problem is that even if the outfit fits her across the chest, it isn't long enough in the torso (she is so long!). She's in mostly 3-6 month clothes but some 6 month stuff as well.



By the way, the 80s are back big time! Thanks to my friend Melissa for the BabyLegs to keep Corinne in style!

I love how the leg chub hangs over the top!


Cori just loves her Miss Kitty from Aunt Jen - she is at the stage where if it is near by, it goes into the mouth. This obviously presents some new challenges!

She is really curious about everything these days and I think that is part of why she won't nap as well in the afternoon - she doesn't want to miss a thing! But considering she sleeps from about 9 PM to 3AM, wakes up to eat then goes back down from 3:30 to 7 AM, we're thrilled! Now if we could just get her to sleep in her bed.......


7 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable, of course. I can't believe how much she's changed just since I last saw her. Gotta love the thigh chub muffin top!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

She is so beautiful and is growing so much! I love the leg chub. :)

Jen said...

she's beautiful beth! I love the leg warmers! When do you officially start work?

April said...

So cute!
I can't believe how long she is!! Evelyn is such a shorty compared to her. Evelyn is still in most of her newborn stuff!

Dispatcher from Hell said...

LOVE the baby chub!! She just gets cuter and cuter. BTW, I have to admit, I am a little freaked out that mine's measuring ahead, but thrilled at the same time! I'm ready to meet the little man!

Valerie said...

Awww. Love that "worth the wait" onesie!

Cori is adorable. She and Tessa must be about the same size.

I'm thinking about getting some Baby Legs too - but I'm afraid they'll leave marks since she has such chubby little thighs.

SIS Student Services said...

The chub leg/leg warmer combo is too cute for my eyes to take in. :) She looks so much like both of you now. I have to see under those leg warmers to check for the Sprague hairless shin trait though. Heehee.