Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays

We definitely had a happy holiday and hope you did too! It's been a whirl-wind wonderful week of family, togetherness, laughs, good food and great memories. To say it was a "memorable" first Christmas with Corinne would be an understatement; I don't think I've ever had such a special Christmas holiday. But it's no surprise as she makes everything so much more meaningful!


We were pleasantly surprised with how great Cori did with the traveling, excitement and people other than Mom & Dad (since she is in such a "stranger danger" phase). I think it helped that we spent Christmas day at home which was a true luxury. She is over what-ever ailment was phasing her, and I'm fairly sure it was teething. She's still been clingy and fussy at times but it's nothing some Motrin and extra cuddles can't seem to cure.

Santa and family was extra good to all of us; it looks like Toys R Us has opened a new store on our first floor. Here are some pictures for you to smile over - resistance to the cuteness is futile!


Cori's first sled



Rocking horse from Grandma



First bow in her hair
Our little ladybug

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Glad to see that you guys enjoyed your first Christmas as parents. I looks like you had lots of fun. I love that ladybug outfit!! Too cute!

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

So glad you guys had a great Christmas. COri looks adorable in that sled!

Anonymous said...

adorable! I'm so glad she was feeling better!

Emmy said...

I think Cori & Jake need to have a sledding date :) So glad that you had a nice Christmas!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Cori is so adorable. I think Toys R Us is trying to move in with us too... time to start breaking ground on the toy wing of the house. So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!