So here's a picture of our little Roo today (with her new favorite toy - her hairbrush). After this picture, our camera promptly broke and must be sent in for repair. I suspect it was over-loaded with cuteness.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
8 months - rock on Roo!
Cori (who we sometimes call Roo) is 8 months old today. No stats on height or weight as she won't have her next pediatric well-visit until she's 9 months old. She is getting ever closer to crawling - this morning she was rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. I'm hoping that this is why the past few nights her sleep has been crappy... apparently she didn't get the memo about night-weaning from the bottle. And she's been waking up midway though t
he night and WIDE awake. I think that is what is most frustrating. She isn't fussy, she just wants to be awake. She lays in your arms just looking at you and babbling.
So here's a picture of our little Roo today (with her new favorite toy - her hairbrush). After this picture, our camera promptly broke and must be sent in for repair. I suspect it was over-loaded with cuteness.
So here's a picture of our little Roo today (with her new favorite toy - her hairbrush). After this picture, our camera promptly broke and must be sent in for repair. I suspect it was over-loaded with cuteness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Over-cuteness for sure! Cori is so adorable! I love those little jeans. Where does the time go?
I love that you call her Roo, like the little kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh.
Wow, she's getting so big!! Time is just flying by. I can't believe our girls are 8 months old already!
Aww - I love the nickname Roo, also! :) And I agree, see if the camera reapir shop has a remedy for a camera melted inside from too much cuteness!
Happy 8 months Cori girl!
Aw. So adorable. :)
I have a feeling you're going to have a crawler veeery soon :)
She is adorable!! That is too funny with her brush-our daughter has the same brush and loves to carry it around everywhere!!! Too cute!
Hey Bethie, I miss you!! I (actually) had a few minutes to myself before the football festivities and people arrive, so I thougth I'd check out the Spragues, and so glad I did! Cori is so adorable and I cannot believe is creeping towards a year old!! I think she is looking like daddy a little more....what do others say?
I had made Sydney this little carousel picture frame with her cousins and friends in it, and next to it SHE has taken it upon herself to place Cori's birth announcement that she frequently pulls out of our "save" box!! I guess they are cyber friends like their mommies!! Anyways, I hope you all are well and that you are doing good. I read up on some of the blog and the issue you were/are dealing with. I pray for you and send my love :) Also, I see Cori is into bows now (and has about the same amount of hair as Syd did at 8 months), so I have to tell you about this lady on Ebay.... her store is called "mylittleglory" and she makes and sells the best bows I have ever found (and believe me, I've tried them all), so check her out! (make sure you get the alligator clips).
GO STEELERS!!!!!
xoxox-Jessica
Sounds like she'll be on the move soon! She is adorable.
Post a Comment