It's soooo good that coffee at home just doesn't cut it anymore. Not even the good stuff.
And the variety that is available in the pods! Not only can you have coffee, but tea and cocoa as well. And the kinds of pods - one morning I feel all "dark magic extra bold" blend and then if I want a "pumpkin spice breakfast blend" I can do that too. I'm becoming addicted to pomegranate berry tea as well.
I love this thing so much that to those who are asking what I may want for my birthday.... this is it! I really don't need anything else and this would be a gift that gives over and over. Bed Bath & Beyond has them and would let me use my 20% coupon for big savings. So not that I need anything, but if you really feel inclined to get me something, I'm just saying that a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card would not go to waste.
PS - for those of you who do have one of these magic machines, this website has the best selection and prices for the pods. And shipping is darn fast as well as free with an easily met minimum order.
1 comment:
My hubby keeps hounding me for one of these. He's a huge coffee drinker and he doesnt buy cheap coffee. Maybe this would be a good Father's Day gift. :P
Post a Comment