We think it's teething. Heck, at 10.5 months, one of these times saying it, it is bound to be true! We don't see or feel anything in there, but someone's continued fascination with her tongue makes it hard to check.
This was today's church outfit prior to the first of many meltdowns. Good thing she is so darn cute!
3 comments:
Those meltdowns can be difficult, can't they? Oy.
Cori meltdown? I don't believe it, she looks far too sweet and innocent to cause a scene! :)
I'm totally not looking forward to those days!
I have to laugh over the teething though! As you said, just keep blaming it on teething and you're bound to be right eventually.
she is pretty darn cute! my goodness no teeth yet? ha but you are right, one of these times(and many more after) will be what the cause of a meltdown is for!!
Post a Comment