Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick entry to say "Happy Mother's Day" to the women in my life! Many of my friends are moms, and I'm thinking of them too. But some of my friends aren't moms yet, as much as they want to be. And I remember them during this 'holiday' too, because it can be rough. I know; I've been there. I'm sending extra hugs to you all.

Most of all, I'm sending my love to my mom. I hope I can be half the mom that she is to me. Being a mom is truly an amazing experience - my whole world has changed every since I first saw my daughter. Life is truly good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw. Look at what a tiny peanut Cori was. Happy Mother's Day, Beth! :)

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

You looked amazing after just having given birth. It's amazing what being a mother does for you!

Sara M said...

Look at that little angel. I can't believe how quickly she has grown up! So glad you had a nice Mother's day sweetie!