Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Pictures

Today it's pretty cool in da Burgh so we put Cori in a fall outfit. Don't you just love the boots?
Cori loves animals and often tries to pet Zoe. She's gentle but Zoe is still not sure.
Out little ballerina - let's just hope she has more grace than her momma!

From happy to fit-on-the-floor in a moment's notice. I guess we'll cut her some slack since she's had a fever for a few days.

5 comments:

Molly P. said...

I looove the boots. :) And Cori as ballerina is adorable. The Sprague calves should help her with the graceful part. :P JK!

Emmy said...

OMG, LOVE the boots, what a little fashionista she is!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

The boots are definitely adorable... just like Cori! :)

Suzi said...

I want those boots!!!

Jenn said...

OMG - love the boots and the ballerina outfit! I'm gonna go nuts with that stuff if I have a girl!