We received Cori's new comforter & sheets from Pottery Barn Kids today. I love it, and I think it is going to go really well in her new bedroom as we plan to paint it pink (her favorite color - she wouldn't hear of anything else!)
She is really excited and when she woke up from her nap declared that the comforter went on her bed. We fixed up the bed and snapped a few pictures to share. 


2 comments:
What sweet bedding! M shows no signs of trying to get out of her crib, so we are leaving her -- and the 7 lambies that live in there -- in there as long as possible. I probably should get some bedding, though, just to be ready... Good luck with the transition!
Love Pottery Barn. If I could afford to do both kids rooms totally PB, I would. I love the bedding, its not too girl, but just the right amount. :)
We'll be transitioning OK into a big girl bed before the new baby is born.
Post a Comment