Closer inspection showed me that the outline for the foundation to be poured was done, and the back hoe was still working. Here's the house and then the garage shots.

I'm sure that the back hoe operator thinks I'm a nut as I was dancing around in the dirt.
Since these pics require such imagination to see the potential, here's 2 pics that require less imagination. Here are the rough drawings of our kitchen. The cabinets aren't totally right (we have a corner glass cabinet & moulding under the cabinets) and they don't show the island in the center, but it's fairly correct. The door shown in the drawing leads out to the garage.


More pics and updates to come - the house down the street broke ground only 2 weeks ago is already up, framed, wrapped, and window and doors installed!! That's fast!!
1 comment:
I am so excited ... for you but also for myself! :)
Post a Comment