Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Cori the Explorer

Lately Cori has taken to getting out of her bed very stealthily. A few nights ago my mom woke up to find Cori laying on the floor next to her bed, asleep. The baby monitor never made a peep - most likely because Cori didn't either I guess.

The next morning I was working at the dining room table; I had checked on Cori not that long before and she was sound asleep. About 15 minutes later, I heard "Hi!!" and turned to see Cori standing at the bottom of the steps. My own fault for leaving the baby gate unlocked, but still! Stealthy I tell ya!

Oh, and did I mentioned how she just walked out the front door at daycare last week? Oy!

I'll be taking a break from blogging as we're beach bound for nice long, relaxing stay. Here's hoping the Earl doesn't hit! Until then....


1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I've been thinking of you and hoping the beach is AWESOME! We have the same stealth issues. Ironic, since M's normal footsteps are heavier than Kenny's.