Sunday, October 10, 2010

house

We had a really awesome weekend this past weekend, and I have a ton of pictures to share. For now, here are some updated house pictures. The second coat of paint was finished this weekend (Sherwin Williams "Vanillin") and all the trim work is painted (Sherwin Williams "Extra White"). I'm not sure if the warmth of the color shows up as nicely with smaller pictures.

upstairs hallway

This coming week they are going to start assembling the stairway railing and spindles and stain the fire place mantle (same color as they stair spindles).

I have no idea why lately I've been sticking my butt out so much in photos... it's quite embarassing. So to counteract that, I am posting an equally embarassing photo of Dave from this weekend.


I know, real mature of me.... All that is left for inside the house is the flooring and the cabinets. And no doubt some smaller things like outlet covers, etc. Outside they need to put up the stone and siding and assemble the front porch. We close in a little over 7 weeks and move in 55 days!!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

You crack me up. I haven't noticed you sticking your butt out in any photos...? You're silly! The house is looking great!!