Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Bathroom Photos

The bathroom is 99% done. I say only 99% because we're missing a very important part.... for privacy at least. A door! Dave still has to apply the gel stripper to the door to get rid of the hideous blue paint; once it's down to the wood grain, we can stain it like the rest of the bathroom wood. I don't think the wall color shows up as well here - it's more green and called "Crocodile Tears"

Looking in from the hall



The corner tub for 2 (or one very pregnant woman)


The glass shelf was Molly's idea - and a good one!


The new vanity & medicine cabinet - the lights dim too!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

If I didn't live so far away I'd ask to come over and take a bath in that tub! It looks fantastic!

SIS Student Services said...

It looks SOOO great!!! And yay glass shelf :)

DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Can Dave come over and work on our bathroom? It looks great!