Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Checking In

Just a little post to say we're still around. I'm finally rested from 2 active weekends of baby showers and celebrating Dave's birthday. We have everything all set up - it looks so odd to see a high chair in our dining room, or a pack & play in our living room! We did a ton of baby laundry and it almost doesn't fit. Current counts are:
  • 44 various onsies size 0-3 months
  • 23 sleepers size 0-3 months
  • 21 bibs
  • 27 receiving blankets
  • various socks, hats and gender neutral outfits

I think it's safe to say we're set on 0-3 clothes! I am trying to not have a lot of size newborn items because they are typically 5-8 lbs, which at the rate Peanut is growing, may not fit at all!

Unfortunately Dave has been sick for almost a week now and isn't feeling much better. He's been sleeping on the couch as to not get me sick - poor guy. I know it's bad when he misses work like he has.

I'm starting to put things together for the hospital bag, and we're checking a few items off the "to do" list prior to Peanut's arrival. And we've been enjoying this awesome weather. That's really about it - I won't get into how miserable I am since I have 5 or 6 weeks left and know it's only going to get worse. I have a whole new appreciation for women in general, and women who go through a pregnancy with multiples!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you need more bibs, like 300 more:)