I am sure that most people have forgotten about them, especially in light of the current pregnancy. But as anyone who has suffered a miscarriage knows, one pregnancy doesn't replace the other. I've never met any of these miracles, yet they are part of our hearts. It just wouldn't feel right to not mention them today of all days.
8 comments:
Dear Beth,
I hope that not everyone has forgotten about them. I think of your little one's often and I've prayed asking them to watch over you, Dave & peanut throughout this pregnancy. They are precious little angels and will never be forgotten.
Sending you lots of love and hugs, today and always.
Sara
My two little angels are never forgotten.
When a soft breeze blows across my face I know I'm being blessed with a gentle kiss from them.
When I look up into the night sky and see two stars close together shining as bright as diamonds, I know that is their way of saying, " we are here Grandma, and we feel your love".
They are and will always be a part of my heart.
My love and God's blessings to You and Dave, always.
Momma
yep, i still think of them as part of you and your family :) i'm sure they'd love their big brother or sister :)
Your twins are not forgotten, and they (like you, Dave and this baby) are thought about often. *hugs*
~The McGees
They will never be forgotten, and I think of them often too when I think of my lost one. I always think about when you told me that "Our angels will be playing together in heaven." and that has always helped me get through. You are all in my thoughts today.
Hugs,
Kate
Sweetie, my heart goes out to you. I think of you little ones a lot and can't even imagine what that kind of grief would be like. You are always in my prayers!
Beth, I'll never forget your twins either. That was one of the most awful phone calls I've ever received and there was nothing I could say or do. . .with a brand new baby of my own it was particularly devastating to hear of your loss.
i love you, dear bethieb. lots of hugs to you, dave, your angels in heaven, and the baby in your belly. :)
Post a Comment