Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pimp my ride...

We got a new vehicle this weekend - my VW is about to retire and I'm graduating into a larger crossover SUV. After a lot of research, test drives, and a dealer recommendation from Michelle, we purchased an 08 Hyundai Santa Fe! The exterior is a sapphire blue and interior is beige leather. We got a great rebate and discount from the dealer, and a good trade in value on the VW.

We pick it up tomorrow after work- can't wait!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

My dad just got that same car and LOVES it!! You will be very happy with your purchase I am sure.

Sara M said...

Congrats on your new ride! I love the color. :)

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

How's the new vehicle working out?? I know two others that have the same one, and they are very happy!