After a hectic week of frenzied cleaning, this weekend was busy with visits from a lot of family & friends. Saturday morning I got to visit my friend's new son Mason, and he is just adorable! Then we had 3 generations girls time Saturday afternoon, followed by a visit from my dad and his wife.
I woke up today and enjoyed a steaming cup of coffee with the new Keurig coffee maker. Aghhhhh! And

today Dave & his mom came home from the trip to New England. We all had a nice long visit with my cousin up from Atlanta and my Aunt & Uncle and Mom. There was some competitive Wii action, some good food and laughs. Cori was a happy girl with all the company for the most part. She's fighting off some kind of tummy bug today, and it made for some clinginess and fussiness in the late day. But we had a great time with all the people we love!
Tomorrow is back to work and another year older.
Not sure which I am less thrilled about.
3 comments:
Oh -- how sneaky you are! Happy Birthday. I did not know!! :) I hope you have a great day. In fact, I think you should play hookey and celebrate YOU.
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Beth!
Post a Comment