Corinne likes to help us with the laundry.
Did I mention that she crawled for the first time yesterday?! We didn't see it since it happened at daycare, but our little girl is growing up! Makes me a bit sad. Tonight I was putting her to sleep and I held her up against me with her head on my shoulder. This is the pinnacle of contentment for me; it reminds me of when she was really little, in those first few months, and we slept every night in the over-sized chair like that. It is so peaceful that I have a hard time putting her down in her crib. I just want to hold her for as long as I can. Now that she's crawling, it won't be long before she struggles and wants to be free from our arms to move about.
In other, not so content news, Dave has bronchitis. Blah.
6 comments:
Yay for Cori! I hope you guys catch her in the act very soon. And then you'll have to try and get some video for the rest of us. :)
I hope Dave feels better soon.
Aw. That stinks that you missed it. I'm so afraid I'm gonna miss stuff because I'm back to work. :(
I already miss her like crazy. I'm going through OK withdrawal. :P
Aw, Cori -- what a big girl you are! Good job!! And Beth, you're right -- soak up those cuddle moments. Hope Dave is feeling better soon and that he keeps his germs to himself.
For as much laundry as they create, they should help us out ;) Go Cori with the crawling!!
YAY Cori's crawling! Enjoy the cuddles is right!
She is so darn cute! Go Cori!
Post a Comment