Monday, May 16, 2011

Clothes sale



Over the weekend I hit up Gymboree in Cranberry for their "box sale". As the employee explained to me, their store gets a lot of product; anything they don't sell, they box up and place into storage. (They don't send it to the outlet as the outlets get their own merchandise.) So this weekend, they pulled out their fall & winter boxes and held a big sale!


Nothing was over $9.99 and you got an extra 30% off, so pretty much everything was less than $7. And everything was sorted - boys on one side of the store, girls on another. AND they had everything sorted by size too - so you could go right to what you wanted to look for. Since it was fall and winter merchandise, I went for the sizes 4 & 5. But I soon found myself also grabbing some larger sizes because the items were priced so well, and the fashion would definitely still be "in" when she fit them... like $2.99 (less 30%) for plain pink leggings in a size 7 - she'll fit them in 2 years no problem!
Anyway, for $80, I was able to get 11 tops / sweaters, 4 pairs of pants, 1 skirt, 2 pairs of leggings, and a pair of pony-tail holders. The check out lines were really long, and the store said they'd be able to hold items until the next day and still honor the prices and discount. (plus you'd still earn Gymbucks!) So I decided to have the stuff held and came back today. When I went back I was also able to sign up for advanced notice of their next box sale. So if you're interested, leave me a comment and I'll be sure to let you know too!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Tell me! Tell me! Thanks for the sweater. You're awesome. <3