I was a bit worried when the person I hired to finish the swing set installation came to our front door today. He was 90 minutes late (said he forgot that he had to take his son to work and didn't bring my number with him). And he had a lite cigarette with him and looked like he was a long time member of Hell's Angels or something....
BUT not even 5 hours later we had the finished product.... plus he corrected the multiple breaks in the beams without complaint or extra charge!
As a side note, I think I've discovered that I'm allergic to goldenrod. Our back acre is covered with it; while it looks beautiful, I'm a bit tired of sneezing blood and coughing up a lung daily for the past week. 
1 comment:
I am so glad it worked out to get the swing set installed. That's awesome. We might be there some day this week. :) So sorry about the goldenrod though -- allergies suck.
Post a Comment