Thursday, September 22, 2011
Having Fun
Ben continues to grow and grow! He is obviously eating well, but his sleep is also lengthening out. Last night we had a 5 hr stretch, he woke up & ate, then went back to sleep for 4 hours. Nice! I think he is starting to want to roll, or at least he is leaning heavily to one side.
This adorable outfit is a hand-me-down from sweet Connor. Ben is my little rock lobster!
Cori is spending tonight at her Um-ma's house. Daddy's joy at a "free" night may not be all that obvious:
Having fun with the camera:
Cori has been sleeping really well since my prior post about her sleep. We got a new gate that she can't open and aside from a usual waking once a night to ask for more to drink (the girl is the opposite of a camel... what IS opposite of a camel by the way??) she doesn't cry or fuss. And sometimes she just sleeps straight through. So crisis averted for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I loved that outfit! I am so glad to see Ben in it. I think C wore it twice, because he grew so fast. I'm glad Cori is doing better with her sleep.
Post a Comment