
Just a quick update - found out that our 3 little embryos are doing "beautifully"!!!!!! I am beyond excited and relieved and thankful! Tomorrow at 9 AM I will become pregnant! They will place 2 of the embryos in me and freeze the other one for future use.
Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers as I truly believe they have kept us calm and made all the difference in the world!
Did you know a white lotus is a symbol of fertility?
2 comments:
Beth - I am so happy for you! What fantastic news about your embroys. All of those positive vibes must have made their way to them!!
Interesting about the white lotus. More so because I was recently thinking about getting a tattoo of a white lotus and the Tao symbol......
Ok, so I lied; TONIGHT the biggest prayers ever will go out to you all, for a smooth day tomorrow!
Beth, I am SOOOOOO excited to hear such great news! WOO HOO!! YIPPEE! WA HOO! Have a great day tomorrow and maybe even one last glass of wine tonight, to celebrate ;)
With all of the tremendous people that Heaven has recently gained, there's no doubt you have the best support system ever known!!
I will continue to check your reports as often as I can, and pray pray pray!
Take it easy girl, cause pregnancy is about to take over!!!
Love love love to you all!
Jessica
Post a Comment