
20 weeks / 5 months / half-baked - how ever you'd phrase it, I've hit the half way mark of my pregnancy. I am really feeling good and can't complain. I am sleeping better, only have the occasional backache (usually from poor posture) and am constantly hungry! We booked our infant CPR class and our hospital tour for late March / early April. I just need to get an official appointment with a highly-recommended lactation consultant for late April. I've already spoken to her about having us attend a private class to talk about breast-feeding and some pain management options for delivery. Things are really coming along. Unfortunately, as a co-worker told me yesterday, usually the last half of the pregnancy seems to take twice as long!
Not much else new. It's cold out which makes me want to knit - that's about as active as I get in my winter hibernation mode!
3 comments:
Aw. Cute belly pic. This is Mrs Yam from the Nest. I found your page through another nesties page. Hope you dont mind.
Just wanted you to know, that I do pregnancy massage. I can do it at work or at home. If you're interested, drop me a note. My email is ravergurlies824 at yahoo dot com.
Take Care! :)
You look adorable!!! I'm so happy that you are feeling good :)
Miss and love you!
Jen
You look FANTASTIC!! Glad you are feeling well and enjoying this!
Post a Comment