
Dave and I like to take credit for hooking them up (which as some of you know didn't work out so well 3 years ago!). Things changed after our wedding and I can still recall Molly saying "I am going to kiss him!". Heck, every time I see my hair stylist, she asks if these two are still going strong! Apparently I wasn't the only one that over-heard Molly's plans for Mike!
We had a great holiday with family and got to see some friends as well. Our big ultrasound is next week, and we're really looking forward to seeing Peanut again! I **think** that I've been occasionally feeling some movement, but it isn't constant (like 3 times a week on average) and I'm just not sure. I'm 18 weeks along, so there is still time for this stuff to occur. I just would like the assurance that Peanut is a-okay! More updates to follow I'm sure. Here's to a great 2008!!
No comments:
Post a Comment