- I made a HUGE oversight last posting to not mention our adorable nephew's 7th birthday. This past Sunday was his family birthday party - pirate themed! Good time for certain!!! So HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY to our very favorite nephew NATE!!

- We found out some very sad news at the end of last week. Someone we hold very dear to us, her mom was discovered to have another bout with lung cancer. Unfortunately, she is not able to have surgery again to remove the tumor, and will be undergoing chemo which has a lower success rate. If you are so inclined, please pray and send light to her and her family. We continue to hold out hope and stay positive, but this really isn't the news we wanted to hear. Definite bad time.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Good times, bad times
Having been born in the early 70s, I am a huge Zepplin fan. And while it's definitely not my fav Zepplin song (Kashmir, Ramble On), their words of "Good times, bad times, you know I've had my share" echo in my head this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment