Sunday Dave and his dad proceeded to do the real meat of the project tearing things out and removing the shower and sink and such. I came home from church, pulled up to the garage and saw 6 foot pieces of 2x4s and other material flying out my bathroom window into my yard! I guess it was the quickest way out without messing up the rest of the house....
Here are some pictures of the weekend's work. We are already really happy with the space that the bathroom has; the fake walls and closet in there prior had blocked out so much of the room and really made it small. We're excited about this renovation because it shouldn't be as in depth or as long as the other bathroom project. Plus, we'll have a huge soaking tub in the end! Hurray!! I can't wait to take a bubble bath!
Day 1 (shower is still in and so are the fake walls, some tile & the closet)



Day 2 (shower gone, plumbing remains, and all the tile is off the walls!)


2 comments:
omg. you destroyed the vintage tile, didn't you?
I was going to say....THE TILE!
OMG.
Post a Comment