Thursday, April 03, 2008

Incridible Shrinking Organs

31 weeks today and miserable. I feel guilty feeling that way, considering all we've gone through to get to this point. But holy crap am I uncomfortable!! I can' t get comfortable to sleep, and my sleep is disrupted by getting up to pee every 90 minutes. And it hurts to get up from laying down (or even from a sitting position). I also have no room to digest anything I eat, which leads to massive uncomfortableness!

The 2 pictures below are meant to show fetal development, but are great for showing how much your organs shrink!! (Pictures are from Pennhealth.com)

On a happier note, I am looking forward to my baby showers in the next few weeks! I just hope that I can make it until then!! What will 8-9 more weeks make me feel like? Gah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, that does not sound fun at all. I knew everything got smaller but that picture puts it in a whole new perspective. Try eating lots of little meals, hopefully that'll get you by for the next two months.

Can't wait to see you at the shower!

Kelly, David, Nathan & Kadence said...

Your pictures are not very true to life. The boobs and butt should be much larger! I know mine were!

LisaBe said...

yeah, nice tits!

sorry. i'm 12 :) seriously, looking at those illustrations, i can hardly believe that women really survive pregnancy! there's no room for *anything*, not just digestive stuff! poor you. lots of sympathy from me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely. Guess this is what I have to look forward to.

Hang in there!!!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

You are really getting close. Enjoy your showers!! :)