Now, being 3 weeks ahead doesn't necessarily mean I'll deliver 3 weeks earlier. It just means the baby is larger than where s/he should be.
Results from the ultrasound include:
- Peanut's head and belly circumference are both 31cm. That's over 12 inches. (I now find myself trying to find things that are 12 inches in diameter. I keep doing this b/c I can't believe how large 12 inches in diameter is! Ignorance is really bliss in this category!)
- Peanut has hair - visible on the ultrasound. (That was freaky cool). So much for heartburn = hair, since I don't really have heartburn!
- Peanut is estimated to weigh 5.5lbs which places him or her in the 76% percentile (our little over-achiever)
- Peanut is head down and lowwww (I knew s/he dropped further onto my bladder!)
The picture is self explanatory and was an equal mixture of cool and disbelief. Say hello to Peanut's face...
3 comments:
Beth that is so cool! That is totally a girl! I'm so excited, if you start getting to uncomfortable we'll feed you some spicy food to get her going!
:jaw hanging slack:
wow. there's like a little human being in there! how cool are you?
so, um, the diameter of a 12-inch-circumference circle...that's not SO big, is it? just a few inches? =}
i wonder how i'll do on the little quiz. i had to ask anna about due dates and earliness and normal weights. what an idiot i am :)
I am glad all is going well for you. Peanut is big! :) Your shower sounds amazing.
Post a Comment