The title of this post could have been "What 4 month sleep regression???" but I don't want to tempt fate. Knock on wood, Corinne has been sleeping really well. We are keeping to her routine, which works out great for her and us. Granted we can't go out like we used to, but we try to keep in mind that she is only little this once and it won't last forever. But she is sleeping in her crib for most of the night, and is usually asleep from 8 PM to 6 AM. She is also napping much better and without being held, so we're really grateful.
That's what brings me to occasionally think "What sleep regression" but I know things can change at any time and we just need to roll with the punches. Cori is definitely teething but she seems to be taking it fairly well. And it could last a while before the tooth pushes through.
Cori is just such a happy baby for the most part - she's laughing and playing and we're having a blast with her. This weekend we're going to take her to Trax and have our little pumpkin's picture taken with the pumpkins.
We're lucky that Cori has been sleeping fairly well since Dave and I have both been sick with colds. And I've been working so much that I've not been able to relax in the evenings & weekends (yeah, I know - who can relax with a small child, but I dare to dream!) We've been trying to get some projects done around the house like new back deck stairs and winterizing the yard. In the meantime we've been enjoying the cooler weather, all things flavored pumpkin, and football! We hope you are healthy and enjoying autumn too!
4 comments:
Great news sweetie! I'm so glad you're all getting more sleep. I hope you & Dave feel better very soon.
That's awesome! Can Cori have a little chat with Tessa? My mom's suggesting we start cereal now because it may help her to sleep better. I'm on the fence because we wanted to wait until 6 months for cereal.
There's so many decisions when you're a parent, huh?
See, she DOES love you :-)
I know that the 13 month and 18 month regression can also be times that really bad sleepers start sleeping well, so maybe that is what the 4 month spurt did for Cori! Whatever it is, I hope it lasts. :-)
Val - starting cereal had no noticeable effect on Heather's sleep.
Post a Comment