Well, it's been another few bad nights of sleep, but I think Cori has her first cold. To show how sleep deprived I've been, here are two things that happened:


- On Sunday in church, I went to flip to hymn # 577 and got really confused. On the left was #575 and on the right was what I **thought** was #578. I turned to Dave and said how odd it was that the page was missing! Dave told me I had to turn the page - on the right was really #576. I think I momentarily forgot how to count.
- On Monday I ran to the grocery store during lunch. I parked near a cart return. When I came out, I walked up and down the car aisle trying to find my car. I kept looking and just couldn't find my car. I started to panic that someone stole my car, like really panic! After about 3 minutes, I realized my car was right in front of me. I was so embarrassed.
Today's pictures are extra special - Cori is wearing her first knit dress! It was a gift from my friend Lisa and fits Cori perfectly!
Cori isn't lifting weights - I just caught her mid stretch.
2 comments:
how cute is that dress. ADORABLE and I just think blue is a such a great color for little girls.
That dress is gorgeous! And I love Cori's expression.
Post a Comment