Monday, April 11, 2011
6th month
Sometimes it feels like time passes slowly in this pregnancy, and other times it goes by fast. I'm now in my 6th month and have 15 weeks left. At times it feels like the end can't come fast enough. While my blood pressure and weight have been good, I'm starting to succumb to a lot of the "minor" things like my back aching, swollen feet and carpel tunnel. This morning my right hand and lower arm were numb for a few hours. I didn't think this happened this early when I was pregnant with Corinne, but apparently some of it did. (Thank goodness for blogging as I can't remember what happened a few days ago let alone years ago!) And the whole "not gaining weight" thing - HA! I feel like I've now exploded out now. Thursday's OB appointment will tell the tale.
I also wanted to take a minute to publicly thank my friends Sara and Robyn who so generously donated their baby boy clothes to me. THANK YOU!!!! We spent a few days last week going through everything they gave us (along with the gender neutral stuff I have from Corinne). It's unbelievable the amount of clothes we have!! I had to clear out items in the closet and dresser to fit the clothes we have and they still do not all fit. I need to figure out where we're going to put everything. Not exaggerating, this little boy can crap himself 3x a day and need 4 outfits a day and won't wear the same thing for months and months. We have enough clothes under 9 months that I don't plan to buy a single thing. I actually need to tell one friend to not loan me the boy clothes she was going to because I don't need them. I hope it doesn't sound ungrateful, but we really don't need any clothes under 9 months for this little one. I know that people will do what they want to do, and that is fine, but I worry that we won't get to wear things on him at this rate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look great!!! I also have to turn back to my blog often to confirm details of things, glad it's not just me!
You're welcome! I'll save our other things for you too. We have borrowed a lot, but the seasons were a bit off, so we own some too. I am so happy to share. And you look AWESOME. You do. I just want to rub you every time I see you. And, I'm also one that has to refer to the blog for helping my sorry memory.
You look great, Beth! :)
Post a Comment