Thursday, September 27, 2007

148

Got my second beta result today - #148, so slightly more than doubled which is very good. That means things are progressing nicely. It also solidifies in my mind that we're most likely only having one baby. Which is okay - we just want a healthy baby. I'm feeling okay aside from tired and a headache from the rain.

Last plea - if you would like to donate and support me for walking next week in the Leukemia & Lymphoma's "Light the Night" please contact me about sending a check or click here to donate online. Also, Dave is running in the Baltimore marathon on Oct 13th, and he is running in memory of Joe as well. The Leukemia & Lymphoma society is also sponsoring this run so we're looking for donations for this as well. I'm using the checks I've received and letting Dave "claim" them for his run. It all goes to the same place - literally - and I am fortunate enough to have surpassed my fund-raising goal. But if you'd like to donate, we welcome any amount with much gratitude.

Not much else is new - looking forward to new episodes of Grey's Anatomy tonight as well as The Office. I just hope I can stay awake that late!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Beth! I've been thinking about you all day (so has my friend Jen who asks about you daily). I'm so glad things are progressing well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth,

Yay! I'm happy to hear that everything is on track! I'll be praying....

Love, Sara

Mollie said...

Beth, I'm so happy things are going well! I told Chris your great news and his face lit up. We're so happy things are going well.

Sending out prayers for you!

Mollie

Unknown said...

Hi Beth,

I'm so happy everything is going well. I think about you often and keep you in my prayers. You're going to be such a wonderful mother to a child that is so lucky and so loved. Congratulations again! :)

Joe.Karen said...

hi there beth & dave,

i love you. :)