Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tick Tock....Tick Tock

Just passing the time.
I feel fine.

Aside from work which is stressing the crap out of me! Why is it that no matter what you try to do for people, it is never appreciated???

The past 2 days I've gotten nothing but gripes from coworkers about how something I've published or sent out didn't address this, or wasn't fair to this person, or do they have to do this, or why are we doing this now and not prior??? UGH! I give up people! Screw all of you! No training for anyone! No informational newsletters! How do you like that? Thanks for the appreciation of all the Oracle crap I dealt with for months and continue to do so, on top of doing my "regular" job! Jerk-store!!!

I feel better now.... until I get another email on my blackberry with some sort of complaint.

Reasons I think I am pregnant:

  1. Cramping in the right place at the right time in this cycle
  2. I am cranky as all get out, just like I was when I was pregnant before
  3. Weird food cravings already. This time it is peanut butter and hot dogs. Thank God not together! What can I say - hormones do weird things.
  4. I am embarrassingly flatulent, just like I was when I was pregnant before. My poor husband!
  5. I'm in the mood to knit baby blankets.
  6. I am very, very emotional. Cry at the drop of a hat.
  7. I can't seem to catch my breath, just like I was when I was pregnant before. I am sucking wind walking up steps!

There are probably "logical" explainations for these things, but I am going to not dwell on them and say it is just becuase I am pregnant. After all, I AM pregnant, until the blood test next week says otherwise.

Reasons I think I may not be pregnant:

  1. Sometimes it's easier to not think positively and not get your hopes up

((sigh)) tick tock.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, think positive as much as possible. The subconscious mind can be more powerful than you think. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, and even though we never talk anymore and nothing will ever be the same, I still think of and miss and love you every day. Congratulations and Best wishes. I have faith in your miracle.

Unknown said...

weird, I craved hot dogs, too! And early on in pregnancy we had to make the drive to Indianapolis, I think I belched the whole way there! LOL. It's funny how pregnancy reduces you to behaviors of 7th grade boys.

formerguide said...

Beth-

We're all pulling for you and Dave!

Dan, Jen, Ruby and Calvin