My water broke at 4 AM and I had my first contraction at 4:35 AM. We got to the hospital around 5AM and were admitted. I got my epidural around 7 AM which was WONDERFUL!!!! (Man I don't know how women do it without it). It was a world of difference much to my relief and Dave's relief too!
Things happened fast since I was "complete" and ready to push at 9:30. She arrived at 10:02 - so not too bad at all! She was 8lbs, 14oz and 20.5 inches long. She has a ton of blonde hair and big blue eyes.
We are both just so in love with her! Breastfeeding is a little scary and isn't going as well as we'd like, but we're fighting the good fight and will get there in time. Part of it still seems so surreal!! Best get going - love to all!
15 comments:
Congratulations Beth and Dave! She is beautiful, and I love her name!
BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations... I am so happy for you.
She is a lucky girl to have you as parents!
Hugs!!!
YAY! Congrats! :)
Congratulations Beth & Dave! Corrine is beautiful!
Congratulations Beth and Dave, and welcome Corinne!! She is just beautiful!
Congratulations!! She is just adorable! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!
Beth, she is adorable- and you look great! I didn't share my post partum pictures with anyone! We had a rough patch at the begining of BFing too, but help from a couple of LC made all the difference. Good luck, and let me reassure you it will get easier!
Congratulations Beth & Dave! Corrine is so very beautiful, and the love in your eyes is so apparent. I'm thrilled for all three of you. Blessings.
Love,
Karen
Congratulations Beth. Hang in there on the nursing front. I gave up too early and had I stuck with it one more week (the one month mark) things probably would have gotten easier. You can do it.
Love her name. She's a beautiful baby.
Yay Beth!! Congrats and way to go on the 6 hours of labor ! She is beautiful and the love fest is only starting. Hang in there with nursing - as everyone has said, it does get easier! But it'll probably get harder first!
Love
Sheila
We are so happy for you! Corinne is beautiful, and you look wonderful. Congratulations!!
She's gorgeous, congratulations!! I love the name too. We had some trouble with BF'ing at first too, but it got better, so hang in there!
~egpitt22
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Beth! You did it!
I love her name and can't wait for more pictures!
~jen
Congratulations girly!!! I am so excited for you and Dave! She's just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures! Sending lots of love and hugs to all of you!!! :) xoxoxo
I am so, so happy for you all! Congratulations! Gila and Mark
Post a Comment