Tonight we walked around the neighborhood for a while and met some neighbors. Everyone seems really nice, and there are a TON of kids in our plan. It's nice because there are about 60 (of 66 total) homes so it's not too small but not overwhelming. Most of the kids are younger too - kindergarten age or less, so that is perfect for making friends. (No doubt it will spell trouble in about 10 years or so, but we'll handle that then....) And I was invited to the development's book club which was nice.

This past weekend we also visited my mom for an early birthday dinner which was really delicious. Cori helped me blow out the candles and ate a ton of icing (which she calls "cake") and it was pretty funny.


Sleep training has been going much smoother (knock-on-wood). Without wanting to jinx it, that's all I am going to say. But it's been much better / smoother and Cori sleeps through the night until morning without waking which is wonderful.I've been having some pregnancy insomnia and am starting to get uncomfortable sleeping. I can't seem to find a good position. Plus baby boy just keeps punching away at me most actively at night. And I'm starting to experience some minor swelling in my feet and aching in my lower back. It feels too early for this to be happening but I guess my body has other ideas!
1 comment:
I remember not wanting to be touched, but I always want to touch Baby B through your belly. :) I am glad things are OK. I have been thinking about you a lot!
Post a Comment